- 24/7 monitoring against CO poisoning
- Two audio and visual alarms to warn you of elevated levels of Carbon Monoxide
- Low cost of ownership and maintenance
Analox CO Clear Monitor Includes
- Rawl Plugs and Screws for Wall Mounting
- Drilling Template
- Analox CO Clear™ Window Sticker
- Analox CO Clear™ Wall Notice
- Test Certificate and User Manual
- CO Range: 0-25 PPM
- Alarm Set Points: UK Version: 3 PPM and 10 PPM, ROW Version: 5 PPM and 10 PPM
- Power Options: 230V AC, 110V AC or 24 VDC
- Output Options: Relay, 4-20mA
- Weight (without cables): 0.8 lbs (400 g)
- Dimensions: 5.11 in. H x 6.8 in. W x 2.75 in. D (130 mm x 175 mm x 70 mm)
- IP Rating: IP65
- Sensor Type: Electro-Chemical Cell
- Display: 4 digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Alarms: 2 x Alarm Visual Indicators, 1 x System Fault Indicator, 1 x Status Indicator, Common Audible Alarm
- Relays: One or Two Optional Alarm Relays with changeover contacts assigned to Alarm 1, Alarm 2 or System Fault. Contact Rating 230V AC or 30V DC at up to 2A.Contacts are non-latching Fail-Safe.
The following options can be added at the time of manufacture, and the full part number would vary depending upon which option(s) are selected. Once you know the options you want, please contact your Amron representative for a quote.
- Add 1 relay output with wall mounting terminal box.
- Note: Factory default is for the relay to activate on Alarm 2.
- Add 2 relay outputs with wall mounting terminal box.
- Note: Factory default is one relay per gas alarm channel.
- Add 4-20mA Output (Not available if Relay Fitted)
- Add 0-1V Output (Not available if Relay Fitted)
- Add Battery Back-up
The Analox CO Clear™ is a fixed Carbon Monoxide alarm which monitors for high levels of Carbon Monoxide from diving compressors. With visual and audible alarm warnings to rising CO levels, the CO Clear™ is both easy to use and cost effective.
Carbon Monoxide is a highly toxic gas which cannot be detected by sight or smell. It only takes a small concentration of Carbon Monoxide, breathed at pressure, to have an adverse effect on the human body. Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning include fatigue, headaches and confusion. However, prolonged exposure could lead to unconsciousness, brain damage and even death.
Two versions of the Analox CO Clear™ are available. The Analox CO Clear™ is designed to detect the presence of Carbon Monoxide in air or Nitrox gas compressors. The Analox CO Clear He™ is designed to detect the presence of Carbon Monoxide in Heliox (HeO2) gas compressors.
The Analox CO Clear is used in the Compressor Room on a ship.
Brand Analox Video