- The main sensor used in the monitor is a Helium thermal conductivity sensor with microprocessor controlled linearization and temperature compensation
- Further compensation is provided by an electrochemical Oxygen sensor. This is to compensate for the helium sensors small cross sensitivity to oxygen
- Easy to calibrate, using the ‘ZERO’, ‘CAL’, and ‘O2 CAL’ adjustments on the front panel
- User adjustable high and low audio/visual alarms
- Flowmeter and controlling needle valve is mounted on the front panel of the monitor to control the flow rate across the sensor unit
- Unit is configured to enable power from a range of power supplies
- Available in panel mount or rack mount
- Helium Range: 0.1 – 100%
- Power Options:
- AC input: 85V to 264V
- DC input: 12V to 32V
- Input frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Output Options Relay, 4-20 mA, Battery back up
- Dimensions 5.43 in. H x 9.45 in. L x 9.25 in. D (138 mm x 240 mm x 235 mm)
- Weight 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
Many more options are available for the Analox 8000 Helium Monitor. Please refer to the Part Builder in the 2011 Amron International Catalog page, found in the Documents Tab. For further assistance, please call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 and get your quote today!
The Analox 8000 Helium Monitor provides a continuous digital display of Helium concentration in the gas flowing through the sensor unit. The instrument displays the measured value on a 4 Digit red LED display over the range 0.1 to 100%.
The Analox 8000 monitor is located in the dive control room, at ambient temperature and pressure. When supplied with a gas sample line from the living chamber, diving bell or gas reclaim system the Analox 8000 will provide helium readings in percent (%He).
Brand Analox Video No