- Zero gas cylinder: 55 cubic feet aluminum tank with protector handle, filled with 99.998% Nitrogen. Certificate of conformance.*
- Span gas cylinder: 33 cubic feet aluminum tank with protector handle, filled with 20 pp. Carbon Monoxide, 1% Carbon Dioxide, 21% Oxygen and balance Nitrogen. Gravimetric certificate of analysis with ±1% accuracy.
- Zero gas regulator: 3000 psi inlet, 0-30 psi outlet, CGA-580 connection, 6 ft. of 1/4" Tygon tubing with a #4 JIC female swivel.
- Span gas regulator: 3000 psi inlet, 0-30 psi outlet, CGA-590 connection, 6 ft. of 1/4" Tygon tubing with a #4 JIC female swivel.
- Gas cylinder cart: Accommodates calibration bottles, regulators and hoses.
* Gas volumes and pressure ratings of tank potential are approximate due to the different gas mixtures and mixing techniques.
- Dimensions: 38.5 in. H x 19 in. W x 12.5 in. D
- Weight: 69 lbs.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Amron Model 91813 Gas Calibration Kit allows a chamber technician to easily calibrate analyzers found on a hyperbaric chamber: Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide. The Zero gas (Nitrogen) is used to establish a zero base point for all analyzers. The Span gas (Mixture) allows the technician to set high points or normal operating levels of the particular gas analyzer.
As per U.S. Navy Diving Manual, CO2 levels within a chamber should not exceed a sea level equivalent (SEV) of 1.5% (0.015 ATA) and a chamber scrubber and/or ventilation should be used to maintain the CO2 level below 0.5% SEV (0.005 ATA).
Brand Amron International Video No