- The first stage is a general purpose filter that removes liquids and solids down to 5 microns
- The second stage filter removes sub-micron particles and oil aerosols down to 0.01 micron before the final stage
- The third stage removes oil vapors and odors using a carbon cartridge
- Max. Inlet Air Pressure: 250 psig
- Max. Temperature: 150° F
- Final Stage Flow Range: 100 scfm
- Inlet & Outlet Valves (2): 3/4 FNPT, Brass
- Valve Nipples (Brass): # 10 JIC
- Inlet & Outlet Gauge: 0-300 psi
- Frame: Marine Grade Aluminum 1in. square tubing
- Height: 21 in.
- Length: 30 in.
- Top: 8 in.
- Bottom: 12 in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
The Amron International Model 8403 Three Stage Breathing Low Pressure Air Filter System is housed in a rugged aluminum frame with inlet and outlet gauges and valves. The air filters are housed in hard die cast aluminum bowls. Two bowls come standard with automatic drains and the third stage filter bowl comes with a manual drain. The air filter bowls have easy screw-on threads that allow easy cleaning or changing the filter element without removing the air filter from the system.
The 3 Air Filters
- First Air Filter (P/N: 8403-1) - A general purpose filter that removes liquids and solids down to 5 microns. Cleanable type element provides extra long life.
- Second Air Filter (P/N: 8403-2) - Provides an extremely clean air supply, virtually free of oil aerosols. This filter element cannot be cleaned and has to be replaced. Optional Service Life indicator turns from green to red when filter element becomes plugged and needs to be replaced.
- Third Air Filter (P/N: 8403-3) - Provides air virtually free of oil vapors and odors. The carbon cartridge element cannot be cleaned and must be replaced. Service life is approximately 400 hours when used in conjunction with the first two stages of filtration and if the filtration temperature is in the region of 70 degrees to 89 degrees F. Above this range the element service life is reduced.
Brand Amron International Video No
How often should I replace my filter elements in the Model 8403 Three Stage Breathing Air Filtration System?
That depends on air quality but each element should be checked every six months and should be replaced on a yearly basis.
How often should I drain my water traps on the Model 8403 Three Stage Breathing Air Filtration System?
It depends on your air quality but usually hourly is sufficient.