- Five separate circuits, three for diver's comm, one for bellman's headset, and one for bell speaker
- Diver and bellman headset circuits are 4-wire, bell speaker is 2-wire
- Talk back speaker, bellman's headset connector, three diver's umbilical connectors
- Connections on bellman's headset and diver's umbilicals are identical and interchangeable. Allows bellman's headset to substitute for diver's umbilical or helmet
Bell Box: Part Number 3120 Includes
- (3) 2 Pin 4 Contact Male Waterproof Connectors: Part Number B51F4M-1
- (1) MS Connector 20 Pin: Part Number MS-3106E-28-16S
- (1) MS Cable Clamp 24/28 Shell: Part Number MS-3057-16A
2 or 3 Year Extended Warranties are available for this product. Please refer to the Attachments tab for further information on the program and the Accessories tab to purchase them.
The Amron International Model 3120 Bell Box is designed to be used in diving bell applications. Materials and components used are well suited to the hostile environment of the bell. This is a unit designed to survive.
Note: See the Accessories tab for the Bellman's Headset
***EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW DOCUMENTS TAB FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE PROGRAM.***
Brand Amron International Video N/A
Which headset can I use on the Bellman’s Headset jack?
The 2460-20 Standard Headset.
What type of bell is the 3120 Bell Box used in?
The 3120 Bell Box is used in a saturation Diving Bell, Closed Bell or SDD (Submersible Decompression Chamber). It was not designed or intended to be used in a Class II Wet Diving Bell.