- CE Registered
- Integrated O-Ring Seal
- Easy Installation and Removal from the Neck Ring
- Provided with pre-sized trim lines for accurate sizing
- Molded in o-ring allows easy installation & removal
- Silicone (NEW) patented high performance medical grade material meets ISO 10993 and USP Class VI
- Superior stretch, tear resistance and durability over any other non-latex neck seal on the market
- Can be cleaned and disinfected with any process including autoclaving, heat sterilized, gas sterilized, gamma, and anti-bacterial disinfectants
Amron International 8891-008-00 Oxygen Treatment Hood Silicone Neck Seal - Untrimmed features an integrated o-ring seal that allows for easy installation or removal from the neck ring. The Amron International Removable Neck Seals have numbered trim rings for accurate neck sizing.
Note: The Amron International Latex Neck Seal can cause allergic reactions. Please select the Medical Grade Neoprene/Non-Latex or Silicone models if you believe you may have an allergy.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.
Brand Avox Video
Is the Silicone Neck Seal as durable as the Latex Neck Seal?
No, silicone does not offer the same tear resistance as latex. Extra care should be taken when installing and removal of the silicone neck seal.
Why would I choose a Silicone Neck Seal over a Latex Neck Seal?
Some patients are sensitive to latex; in these cases, a Silicone Neck Seal should be used.
Can I autoclave my Silicone Neck Seal?
No. Amron recommends SaniZide Plus as a convenient, fast-acting intermediate level germicidal disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer. SaniZide Plus is delivered ready to use and requires no mixing.
Can I purchase an Oxygen Treatment Hood for private use?No, Federal law (USA) mandates that Amron can only sell this device to physicians and/or licensed clinical practitioners.