- CE Registered
- 2 supply ports and 2 exhaust ports for a maximum of 2 Oxygen BIBS Masks with overboard discharge
- With 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. male NPT plugs.
Note: The manifolds can be installed in series for maximum flexibility.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1800 PSI
- Supply Ports: Two 1/8 in. Female NPT
- Exhaust Ports: Two 3/8 in. Female NPT
- Manifold Supply Connection: 1/4 in. Female NPT
- Manifold Exhaust Connection: 3/8 in. Female NPT
- Supply Passage I.D. 0.422 in.
- Exhaust Passage I.D. 0.562 in.
- Mounting Holes: (2) 1/4-20 UNC-2B
- Part No. 8000-002: 2.5 in. H x 5 in. W x 1.25 in. H (6.4 cm x 13 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Part No. 8000-002: 3.6 lbs (1.8 kg)
The Amron International 8000-002 Chamber BIBS Manifold Block was designed to operate with up to two Oxygen BIBS Masks. The BIBS Manifold Block is made of high quality brass and has a working pressure up to 1800 PSI. The manifold is supplied with a 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. male NPT plug.
Brand Amron International Video N/A
Is the BIBS Manifold Block oxygen clean?
No. However, if you require the BIBS Manifold Block to be oxygen cleaned, we can send the manifold to a third party for cleaning but there will be an additional charge for this service. Please contact your Amron sales representative for a written quote.
What is the safe working pressure for the BIBS Manifold Block?
What is the threaded hole in the center of my Chamber BIBS Manifold Block used for?This is an accessory mounting hole used to attach the lanyard from the B-6QDP Brass Plug to the Chamber BIBS Manifold Block. The threaded hole accepts a 6-32 UNC screw.