- 4.2 Watt LED bulb equivalent to 30 Watt Halogen bulb
- Adjustable integrated mounting plate
- Low heat with high-performance heat sink
- 3-pin Male Marsh Marine Connection
- Optional magnetic base available
- Optional blue lens filter available
- Lamp type: White 4.2 Watt LED (equivalent to 30 Watt Halogen bulb)
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-28 VDC
- Input Power: 5 Watts (maximum)
- Beam Angle: 30°
- Light Level: 300 lumens
- Housing: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodized, MIL-A-8625, type III class 2
- Pressure Rating: 1000 fsw (300 msw)
- 3-pin Marsh Marine: RMG-3-FS (not included)
- Locking Sleeve: Delrin - Marsh Marine: G-FLS-D (not included)
- Locking Slveve: Stainless Steel - Marsh Marine: G-FLS-S (not included)
- Height: 3.15 inches (80 mm)
- Body Diameter: 3.3 inches (84 mm)
- Mounting Plate: 4.5 inches (114 mm)
- Weight: 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg)
*Mounting Holes - Industry Standard Two 0.25 inch (6.35 mm) diameter mounting holes with a 3.82 inch (97 mm) spacing.
Looking for a high quality chamber light at an economical price? Well, look no further! Amron is proud to introduce the 7140 Standard LED Hyperbaric Chamber Light. Don’t let the price fool you, the Amron 7140 Standard LED Hyperbaric Chamber Light offers some amazing features at an economical price. With a 4.2 Watt LED light (equivalent to 30 watt halogen), a relief valve that allows the light to dive to 1000 feet (300 msw), an industry standard mounting plate which allows for easy retrofitting into existing chamber installations, and a rugged 6061 Black Hard Anodized Aluminum housing, you can’t go wrong. The mounting holes are an industry standard .25 inch (6.35mm) diameter with a 3.82 inch (97mm) spacing and the integrated mounting plate can be removed to allow you to reposition the housing on the mounting plate to achieve that perfect position inside your chamber. And connecting the 7140 is easy with an industry standard 3-pin connector, retrofitting should be a snap.
The power is controlled by an ON/OFF switch located on the outside of the chamber.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Amron's hyperbaric chamber light products are designed to be used in air chambers where oxygen concentrations remain below 23.5%. Our hyperbaric products (including external conditioning systems, internal conditioning systems, lights and other hyperbaric accessory items) are NOT designed for oxygen service, are not intrinsically safe, and do not meet the criteria given in NFPA-99, Chapter 20 and other applicable definitions. Use of our products in high-concentration Oxygen environments may result in serious injury and/or death.
Brand Amron International Video