Amron’s website features a selection of products designated with a icon, however, Amron’s website is NOT designed to give GSA pricing. All purchases directly through Amron's website receive wholesale pricing and are subject to website terms and conditions. Please contact Amron directly for GSA pricing at 1-877-462-9700.
GSA Advantage® is the government's central online shopping superstore that provides online access to millions of products and services from thousands of federal contractors. By using GSA Advantage® you will have the opportunity to enjoy all of the benefits that this powerful procurement tool has to offer including:
Full purchasing privileges
Ability to view order history
GSA Advantage® gives you the ability to order directly online using multiple payment methods including:
Government Purchasing Cards (GSA SmartPay®)
GSA Activity Codes (AAC)
DOD Activity Address Code (DODAAC)
What's more, GSA Advantage® is free and allows you to search for products numerous ways including:
National Stock Numbers (NSN)
As a component of GSA Advantage®, e-Buy provides a convenient way for federal agencies to solicit quotes among GSA Schedule contractors. Federal agencies have the ability to generate purchase orders through e-Buy using government-wide commercial purchase cards. Or create purchase orders separate from e-Buy using your own internal system.
For additional convenience, orders generated using e-Buy are recorded in your GSA Advantage® order history.
Using GSA Advantage®
- Visit the GSA Advantage® website at http://www.gsaadvantage.gov.
- Select the items and place these items into your online basket. If you have questions about the products on Amron's schedule, please contact Amron directly
- Alternately, you may also contact a GSA customer representative at 1-877-472-3777 and they will send a purchase order directly to Amron.
By placing a wide array of its products on DOD EMALL, Amron provides you with a simplified, streamlined solution to your acquisition needs via 24/7 electronic access. Developed by DLA in 1998 as an outcome to the FY99 Authorization Act, DOD EMALL is an online resource to purchase DLA-managed items using flexible payment methods including:
- Full purchasing privileges
- 24/7/365 access
- E-mail updates
- Ability to view order history
As a powerful and simple procurement method, DOD EMALL leverages purchasing power and provides the U.S. military and other federal government agencies with volume discounts from military, as well as commercial, suppliers.
Flexible Payment Methods
The advantage of online convenience combined with flexible payment methods make DOD EMALL the latest, most effective, trend in procurement and acquisition management.
Using DOD EMALL, you can search items easily and rapidly. With the power search method, you have a capability to search 2 to 200 products at one time. DOD EMALL offers information sharing and comparison analysis by comparing the prices and delivery standards from multiple DOD EMALL suppliers.
Other benefits include
- Express checkout services with reordering systems
- Easy order management
- Ability to review order status or history
Searching for Amron Products
- Visit the DOD EMALL website at https://dod-emall.dla.mil/acct/ and log in using your Common Access Card (CAC), user-specific ID and password.
- Click on 'Catalog Search' at the top of the page.
- From the menu on the left, click on 'Alphabetic' under the 'Supplier' subsection, which can be found within the 'Refine Your Search' section.
- Click 'A-C'
- Click 'AM - Anchor'
- Click 'Amron International, MILS & Credit Card'
- You should now be viewing an alphabetical list of all of Amron's available products
- To narrow the search, navigate to the 'Start A Search' menu on the left and type the part number, National Stock Number, or keyword. Click Search.
As a Tier-1 supplier for the Hazardous Incident Response Equipment (HIRE) contract, Amron has the capability to provide a wide variety of preparedness equipment for state, local and homeland security needs. With 18 states participating in this program, the HIRE contract allows responders to purchase a multitude of equipment including:
- Medical supplies
- Explosive device mitigation and remediation
- Physical security enhancement
- Terrorism incident prevention
- CBRNE logistical support
- ntervention equipment
Amron also works closely with the North American State Procurement Officials (NASPO) in supplying equipment to both state and local agencies under the HIRE contract.
For more information about the NY HIRE contract, email Amron's award-winning sales and customer service team at email@example.com, or by phone at 760.208.6500.
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Dakota
- Tennessee (Shelby County)