Get immediate service.
- Built from proprietary aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a balanced aluminum magnesium silicon blend
- Manufactured to meet all U.S. (DOT) and Canadian (TC) regulations
- Cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure
- Most Catalina cylinders are painted with durable, premium-quality powder coatings
- Aluminum is highly resistant to external corrosion
- Available with the Pro-Valve or K-Valve option
- Service Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 bar)
- True Capacity: 77.4 cu. ft. (11.1 l)
- Weight (empty): 31.3 lbs (14.2 kg)
- Cylinder Length: 25.9 in. (658 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 7.25 in. (184 mm)
Catalina manufactures a full size range of scuba cylinders from 6 to 100 cubic feet. Manufactured from the 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, these cylinders have an impeccable record for safety and dependability.
Brand No Video No