- The fabric's open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures, these bottoms are also insulative enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Functional fly; gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in U.S.A.
Stay dry and cool in this highly breathable baselayer designed for use in a range of activity levels and temperatures. These Layer 1B: Men's Light-Weight Bottoms from Patagonia offers a breathable moisture-moving base layer for cool weather that provides insulation and maintains a dry micro-climate next to the skin. The fabric is quick-drying and boasts efficient moisture movement with little wind resistance. Reduces conductive cooling by creating more stand-off (distance between cold shell and skin).
Part of the Military Advanced Regulator System (MARS), Patagonia's complete layering system is designed for any environment and any weather condition.
Brand Patagonia Video No