- Air driven lubricated piston pump available on ranges of: 0-1000, 1850, 3000, 4500, 6000, 8800, 10000, 15000, 20000, and 30000 PSI (with 100 PSI driving air)
- Panel mounted 4 in. dial gauges, pump regulator, and valves
- Bulkhead ports at rear for air, water, drain and test ports
- Filter, regulator, pump lubricator, air shut-off valves included
- Powder coated heavy-duty tubular frame with wheels for mobility
SpecificationsModelDimensionsWeightAIP30015 in. L x 15 in. W x 36 in. H75 lbsAIP300VR15 in. L x 16 in. W x 36 in. H90 lbsStandard Pump - Lubricated "J Series"Capacities in Cubic Inches Per MinuteRatioPressure Range PSIFree Flowat 1000 PSIat 2000 PSIat 3000 PSIat 5000 PSIat 10000 PSI20:10-100048532020:10-200048532015030:10-30003322361744235:10-450029720016412260:10-600021317014010760100:10-85001721261119876125:10-10000787266605338Modular Pump-Non-Lubricated "Powerstar Series"Capacities in Cubic Inches Per MinuteRatioPressure Range PSIFree Flowat 500 PSIat 1000 PSIat 3000 PSIat 5000 PSIat 10000 PSI5:10-500103910:10-100070040021:10-200047525018034:10-30002402251752564:10-600016012510060114:10-10000443836301810
The Air Driven Test Pumps - AIP300 Series Portable Hydrostatic Test Pump comes with a tubular frame on wheels. All controls, valves and gauges are mounted on a control panel for ease of operation. The taller frame configuration allows for mounting gas boosters, pressure chart recorders, as well as reservoirs, that is not possible with other series.
Battery of spring wound pressure chart recorders are available. Stainless steel reservoirs are available in a 5 gallon vented reservoir. The pneumatic model boosts shop pressure up to 3000 PSI. Other configurations including dual boosters and gas bottle mounted models are also available.
Brand AIP Video N/A