- A low volume visor reduces the positive buoyancy generated from air inside the mask. Low volume dead space reduces reinhalation of CO². Soft and flexible sealing prevent leakage.
- The balanced Divator Mask breathing valve is one of the best-tested breathing valves available. The breathing valve will perform even under the most extreme conditions: mud, oil, and fast flowing cold currents does not have a serious impact on the performance.
- The mask is equipped with retainers for goggle frames and it is prepared for underwater communication. The communication capabilities are enhanced by the airflow design that considerably reduces turbulence noise.
- The standard Divator Mask is equipped with easily adjusted push pads for pressure equalizing of ears and spoilers to prevent mist from being formed on the visor.
- The Divator Mask is very easy to drain from water filling, simply press one button and hold the lower part of the face mask out from the face.
Breathing apparatus from Interspiro is an investment with a long service life, when properly maintained. To simplify service and to obtain maximum product performance we recommend using Interspiro service kits, containing original spare parts necessary for preventive maintenance.
**Mask does not include ambient breathing valve**
The lightweight AGA MKII full face mask was designed for maximum comfort. Perfect for all types of diving, especially for divers who have to work in hostile diving conditions such as cold and polluted water.
The Divator Mask is known around the World as the "AGA Mask", the reason behind this is that the first generation of this full-face mask was developed when Interspiro was still a part of the AGA Corporation. Today the latest generation of the Divator Mask is the Worlds most sold full-face mask, and we dare say one of the finest and most versatile full-face masks ever manufactured.
For customers wishing to convert a positive pressure valve to a demand (non-positiive) valve for the Divator MKII mask, they have two different options:
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Replace valve assembly Part Number 336-190-357 with subassembly Part Number 97083-51
- Remove the lever assembly Part Number 336-190-142 and install the sealing plug Part Number 460-190-511 (5 pack)
- Replace the sealing spring Part Number 460-190-508 with Sealing spring Part Number 460-190-500 (5 pack)
Please call our experienced Amron International sales staff for more information at (760)208-6500.
Note: This mask does not include a hose. See the Accessories tab below for the 2nd Stage Hose - 3/8-24M X AGA - 5/16ID (SKU: LPAGA32).
Brand AGA Video No
Does the Interspiro Full Face Mask come with a mask bag?
Yes, it comes with a black fabric drawstring bag.
Does the Interspiro Full Face Mask come with a low pressure air hose?
No, if you are connecting the mask to a standard 3/8-24” LP port then you will need part number LPAGA32.
Can I convert my positive pressure mask to a demand regulator and if so what parts would I need to replace?
Yes, you can convert your positive pressure mask to a demand mask by following the instructions below.
#18-Remove the lever assembly part number 336-190-142 and insert a sealing plug PN 460-190-511(5 pack)
#6-Change the large sealing spring, part number 460-190-508 to 460-190-500 (5 pack)
#38-Change the small sealing spring part number 460-190-509 to 460-190-501, (5 pack)