- Dimensions of Carrying Case (L x W x H): 35 cm x 30 cm x 8.5 cm
- Weight (including contents): approx. 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- Max. Supply Pressure: 15 bar (217 psi)
- Pressure Gauge: 0.3 to 15 bar (4.35 - 217 psi)
- Connection for Compresses Air Supply (barbed nipple): 0.9 cm
- Supply Pressure (set on delivery): 3.0 bar (43.5 psi)
- Flow Rate: 0.2 and 4.0 l/min.
For the purity measurement of breathing air in the low-pressure range, the Dräger Aerotest Alpha offers top quality. Using the Dräger Aerotest Alpha, it is possible to determine the quality of the breathing air which is supplied by a compressor or a compressed gas cylinder. By means of the test system, the reliable testing of the breathing air is ensured according to the applicable classification EN 12021.
When using the Dräger Aerotest Alpha, it is possible to reliably determine different potential pollutants such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydro steam or oil in the compressed air flow. Optionally, the values can be determined simultaneously or individually.
Using the plug connection, the measuring device, which can be used independently of power supplies, can be connected to the low-pressure compressed air supply system to be monitored easily and without problems. In just five minutes, the quick check delivers a precise measurement result and shows the degree of the contamination.
The new Dräger Oil Impactor was developed especially for the testing and checking of compressed air for oil aerosols. Apart from common and conventional oils, even synthetic oils can now be measured without problems – independent of their kind or viscosity – for the first time. A wide measuring range with scaling ensures the precise reading of accurate values.
Brand Draeger Video No