- Flat-seam construction minimizes bulk
- 3/4 in.-wide hook/loop Cinch-Straps at wrist
- MonoCinch™ gauntlet closure keeps snow out
- Removable Idiot Cord attaches glove to wrist
- Durable Cordura® shell; stretch fabric on back of hand for durability and dexterity
- Fully seam taped, fleece-laminated, Gore-Tex® insert for waterproofness
- AlpenGrip® palm provides excellent grip
- Average weight: 6.7 oz./190 g (size L, per pair)
S M L XL *CIRC. OF HAND in. 7 - 7 1/2 8 - 8 1/2 9 - 9 1/2 9 1/2 - 10+ cm 18-19 20-22 23-24 24-25+ **LENGTH OF HAND in. 6 1/2 - 7 7 1/2 - 8 8 1/2 - 9 9 - 9 1/2+ cm 17-18 19-20 22-23 23-24+
*Measure the circumference of the hand, not including the thumb, with a relaxed tape.
**Measure the length of the hand from the longest finger to the bend in the wrist.
The Advanced Warm/Dry Gloves are Outdoor Research's tough waterproof shell layer that used over fleece or work gloves for increased weather protection. The durable synthetic palms offer dexterity in cold conditions and won’t absorb water or freeze. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the gloves. Cinch-Straps on the wrists provide a secure attachment.
Brand Outdoor Research Video No