- Multi-function switch selects between strobe light for visibility at great distances or steady incandescent light for close-up recovery work
- Large sliding switch allows for easy operation by gloved hands
- Specially-designed base platform allows unit to stand upright easily
- Aluminum retainer securely attaches battery door to case
- High intensity Xenon streobe and incandescent lamp
- Ideal for life vests, safety harnesses, float coats, work suits, immersion suits, backpacks and flight suits
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size: 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.2 in. (11.7 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (108.7 g) with 2 AA lithium batteries, 4.4 oz. (125.7 g) with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Operation: Manual ON/OFF switch Manual ON/OFF switch
- Waterproof: Factory tested to 33 feet (10 m)
- Lamp: High intensity xenon strobe and incandescent light
- Strobe Intensity: .75 cd minimum
- Strobe Visibility: 1-2 mi (1.6 to 3.2 km)
- Strobe Flash Rate: 60± 10/min.
- Strobe Operation: Minimum 8 hour continuous @ 30°F (-1°C)
- Certification: None
The ACR Electronics Firefly2 Doublefly Strobe/Incandescent Rescue Light's multi-function switch allows you to select between a high-intensity strobe visible from beyond 1 nm (1.9 km), or steady, incandescent light for close-up recovery work.
The Xenon 360° beam flashes at one second intervals for at least 8 hours (2 hours continuous operation in incandescent mode).
Brand ACR Electronics Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $38.00$25.84
List Price: $525.00$357.00