- Series Designation: 873 Series
- Type: High Flow Reducing Regulator
- Hand/Spring Loaded
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 6000 psi
- Outlet Pressure Range: 0-400 psi
- Outlet Pressure Rating: 6000 psi
- Inlet Port Size: 2 ea 1/4 in. FNPT (One Inlet, One Gauge)
- Outlet Port Size: 1 ea 1/4 in. FNPT (Gauge), 1 ea 1/2 in. FNPT (Outlet)
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.8 (equals 0.23 in. orifice)
- Outlet Pressure Variations with Inlet Pressure Variations: 10 psi rise/1000 psi inlet drop
- Leakage: Bubble Tight
- Weight: 1300 g
- Overall Length: 6.5 in.
- Round Diameter: 3 in.
- Minimum Temperature: -15º F
- Body Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Internal Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Brass, Stainless
- Seal Materials: Kel-F, Viton
The Model 873-400 High Flow Reducing Regulator is a piston type hand loading regulator. The Model 873-400 High Flow Reducing Regulator utilizes a balanced poppet design for high flow and minimum effect of inlet pressure on outlet pressure. The poppet assembly is contained in a cartridge with internal filtration permitting very easy in field servicing. The low cost poppet cartridge factory is preassembled and contains the more critical valving elements of the regulator thus eliminating in-field servicing problems. The Model 873-400 High Flow Reducing Regulator is self venting. This regulator design was developed for gas mixers for commercial diving where high flow, very precise pressure control and high reliability are needed. They have served this application for many years.
Brand Aqua Environments Video N/A