500 Series Basic Model NumberModel NumberO-ring MaterialOperating TemperatureService520Teflon-100° to +400°FChemically inert, suitable for most fluids. Not available for cracking pressures below 2.5 PSI524Silicone-65° to +400°FAir, Chlorinated Transformer Oil, Oxygen532Viton-20° to +400°FAromatic fuels, Synthetic Oils, Solvents, Carbon Tet., Toluene, Trichloroethylene, Steam533Neoprene-40° to +250°FOxygen, Helium, Air, Hydrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Acetylene559Buna-N-40° to +250°FGeneral Purpose, Air, Acetylene, Ammonia, Freon 12, Hydrogen, Inert Gas562Ethylene Propylene-65° to +300°FSkydrol, Air, Steam
- Popoff or inline valves
- Adjustable Crack Pressure
- Zero leakage
- Accurate Pressure Set
- Wide Range of Cracking Pressures Available
- Tamper-proof Adjustment
- 100% Seat Leakage Tested
Adjustment ToolsSizeAdjusting ToolNut Driver1M/2MP10086-110087-12M/ 3 MP10086-210087-23M/4MP10086-310087-34M/6MP 6M/8MP10086-410087-48M/10MP10086-510087-5ADJUSTMENT RANGE CHART1M thru 2M and 2MP thru 3MP3M thru 12M and 4 MP thru 10 MPCP SettingCP RangeCP SettingCP Range0.5.2-.91.5-2.411.0-2.342.5-5.942.4-5.5106.0-13.9105.6-13.92014.0-31.02014.0-27.95031.0-72.93028.0-33.910073.0-150.05534.0-74.99075.0-104.9125105.0-147.9
- Operating Pressure: 0 - 200 PSI
- Cracking Pressure 0.5 - 150 PSI Higher cracking pressures available, please check with Amron sales representative.
- Adjustment: ± 50% of nominal Adjustment is on inlet side and cannot be tampered with after valve is installed.
- Cracking Pressure Accuracy: Operating tolerance for cracking pressure is 5%. Initial crack may be slightly higher than cracking pressure tolerance.
- Deflector Cap: Diverts high pressure blasts from personnel or instruments. Serves as a rain and dust shield. Increases flow capacity and facilitates manual override. The D500 Model with cap is available only in the discharge to atmosphere version of the valve.
- Repair Kits: RK-D559B-4MP-10 Order by prefixing Part number with “RK” Give complete part number including size and cracking pressure.
Operating tolerance for cracking pressure is 5%. Initial crack may be slightly higher than the cracking pressure tolerance. Cracking pressure is defined as 5 cc/min. with gas.
Circle Seal Series 500 Relief Valves have a resilient seal design that prevents leakage. Sealing efficiency increases with increased pressure up to cracking pressure. When system pressure overcomes spring force, poppet opens. Seal provides zero leakage at reseat.
Please reference the printable "Technical Manual" and "Part No. Builder" diagram located under the Attachments tab on this page. For products not listed in the pull down menu, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Circle Seal Video No