- Compact in size
- Designed to reduce contamination and provide accurate regulation of any corrosive, non-corrosive, or toxic gas
- Brass model provides added economy for control of non-corrosive media
- Metal to metal diaphragm to body seal assures minimum inboard and outboard leakage
- Convoluted diaphragm gives excellent accuracy and long life
- Panel mounting available
- 300 Series Stainless Steel or Brass bonnet
Pressure rating per criteria of ANSI/ASME B31.3Maximum Rated Inlet Pressure400, 3500 PSIGOutlet Pressure Ranges0-25, 0-50, 0-100, 0-250, 0-500 PSIGDesign Proof Pressure150% Maximum Rated PressureLeakageBubble-tightOperating Temperature0° F to +165° F (-17° C to +74° C)Flow Capacity3500 PSIG inlet Cv = .06
400 PSIG inlet Cv = .15Maximum Operating Torque30 in.-lb (3.4 Nm)Media Contact MaterialsBody316L SST, Brass, Hastelloy-C or MonelBonnet300 Series Stainless Steel, BrassDiaphragm316 SST, ElgiloySeatTeflonRemaining Parts316 SST / Brass, Hastelloy or MonelCleaningCGA 4.1 and ASTM G93Weight2 lbs (.9 kg)Pressure Conversion14.5 PSIG = 1 bar
145 PSIG = 1 MPa
The 44-2200 Series pressure reducing regulator is ideal for use in test equipment, calibration stands and production equipment.
Other regulators are available for order in the in the Tescom 44-2200 Pressure Reducing Regulator Series. Please see the 2011 Amron International Catalog in the Documents Tab above for available options. Please call Amron's award winning sales staff at 760-208-6500 for a quote and to place your order today!
Brand TESCOM Video No