- Body Material: Brass
- Outlet Pressure Range: 0-1000 PSIG
- Port Type: NPT
- Port Size: 3/4 in.
- Main Valve: 1/4 in CV=2.0
- Optional Modifications: 1/4 in. Inlet and Outlet Gauge Ports
- Large piston sensor gives excellent sensitivity
- Balanced valve design assures stable downstream pressure
- Large hand knob provides fast low-torque pressure settings
- Self-venting standard
- Available with optional gauge ports
- Dome and Air loaded available (non-venting only)
- Optional 6000 or 5000 psig inlet with 2500 psig outlet
- Operating Parameters: Pressure rating per criteria of ANSI/ASME B31.3
- Maximum Operating Pressure:
- Stainless Steel Body: 4500 psig
- Brass Body: 3750 psig
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0-300, 0-600, 0-1000 & 0-1500 psig
- Design Proof Pressure: 150 percent of rated pressure
- Leakage: Bubble-tight
- Operating Temperature 1: -15 degrees F to +220 degrees F (-25 degrees C to +104 degrees C)
- Flow capacity 2:
- 1/4 in. main valve: Cv = 0.8
- 3/8 in. main valve: Cv = 2.0
1 For extended temperatures from -65 degrees F to +400 degrees F, consult factory.
2 A secondary pressure drop due to the outlet cross-hole can significantly affect the rated flow capacity.
Flow curves should be used for critical sizing applications.
Media Contact Materials
- Body: Brass, 303 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Main Valve:
- 300 psig outlet - Teflon®
- 600, 1000 & 1500 outlet - CTFE
- Seat Vent Valve:
- 300 & 600 psig outlet - Teflon®
- 1000 & 1500 psig outlet - CTFE
- O-rings: Viton-A®
- Back-up Rings: Teflon®
- Gaskets: CTFE
- Remaining Parts:
- 300 Series Stainless Steel, 17-4, 17-7
- Stainless Steel, Teflon® & Brass
- Cleaning: CGA 4.1 and ASTM G93
- Weight (without gauges): 6.25 lbs. (2.83 kg)
- Pressure Conversion: 14.5 psig = 1 bar 145 psig = 1 MPa
- Repair Kits consist of: Springs, Vent Valves, Valve Caps, O-Rings, Seat and Back-Up Rings
- Soft Good Kits consist of: O-Rings, Seat and Back-Up Rings
TESCOM™ 44-1300 Series is a high pressure, high flow pressure reducing regulator that offers a venting and balanced valve design. The 44-1300 Series provides Cv = 0.8 and 2.0. Dome and air load options are available. Ideal for use in commercial diving - breathing air, special gas mix regulation hard suit diving and high pressure tube trailer gas reduction.
Other regulators are available for order in the in the Tescom 44-1300 Pressure Reducing Regulator Series. Please see the 2011 Amron International Catalog in the Attachments tab above for available options. Please call Amron’s award winning sales staff at 760-208-6500 for a quote and to place your order today!
Brand TESCOM Video No