- Gauge Dial Size: 6 in.
- Dual Scale 0-1200 FSW / 260 MSW
- Accuracy: 1/4%
- PSI Range: 0-100 PSI
- Connection Size and Type: 1/4 in. NPT
- Flange and Fitting: Front Flange, Bottom Fitting
- Color: Black
- Oxygen Cleaned per 3D Spec RYY110-102
- Six Year Manufacturer's Product Warranty
- Provide accuracy, reliability and durability
- Withstands extremes in vibration, shock, temperature and other harsh environments
- Helical Wound Bourdon Tube
- All Wetted Parts in 316SS or Inconel
- Knife Edged Pointer
- No Recalibration Required
- Longer Field Service Life reduces Overall Cost to the User
- Greater Reading Accuracy
- Maintenance Free
- Corrosion Resistant
Many more options are available. Please reference the part builder on 2011 Amron International Catalog - Page 83 found in the Attachments tab, or call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 for a quote today!
3D Instruments 25645-27B31-HDJ 2564 Series Precision Caisson Gauge - Caisson, 1/4%, 6 in., 0-100 PSI, 1/4 in. NPT, Flange Front, Fitting Bottom, Black, 1200 FSW/260 MSW, 2 ft./1 m
The 3D Instruments 2564 Series Precision Caisson Gauge is used inside a hyperbaric chamber and reads ambient chamber pressure. Accuracy is maintained for both increasing and decreasing pressures and always indicates true gauge pressure and/or a simulated depth in a chamber. Caisson Gauges come standard with calibration certificates and cleaned for oxygen service.
Many more options are available. Please reference the part builder in the 2011 Amron International Catalog - Page 83 or found in the Attachments tab or call Amron's sales staff at (760) 208-6500 for a quote today!
Brand 3D Instruments Video No
Can I put the 3D Instruments Caisson Gauge inside my chamber?
Yes, the 3D Instruments Caisson Gauge was designed to read ambient chamber pressure from within the chamber. However, please make sure you order the pressure range that will work with the maximum depth your chamber can be pressurized to.
I just received my gauge and it’s not reading zero. Can this be fixed?
Yes, there is a slotted adjustment screw at the 6 o’clock position on the front of the gauge. Rotate the screw until your pointer and zero are aligned.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $707.00$657.51
List Price: $831.00$772.83
List Price: $500.00$465.00