- 1,250 Foot Length Reels - Other longer continuous lengths are available. Please call Amron to inquire about these lengths and to request a quote.
- Color: Yellow
- Other Colors Available: Gray, Red, Blue, or Black - Call Amron to request a quote.
- Excellent Abrasion and Impact Resistance
- Light Weight
- 4:1 Burst to Working Pressure Safety Factor
- Long Life Over Rubber Hoses
- 3/16 in., 1/2 in., and 3/4 in. widths are also available. Please call Amron to inquire about these widths and to request a quote.
- Perforated PVC Cover
- Spiraled Synthetic Fiber Reinforcement
- PVC Core Tube
- Air Power Tools
- Pneumatic Motion Control
- Industrial Water Supply Lines
- Diver\'s Pnuemo Hose
- -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 66°C) or
- To 130°F (54°C) with 390C Brass Couplings
- Synflex Series 3903
- Synflex Series 390H
- Amron Series AHB
The Synflex 3630 Low Pressure Pneumo Hose for Air and Water is standard for the pneumo fathometer for diver umbilicals. Different colors of pneumo hose in the umbilical provide the added safety of easily identifying the diver. The colors can be coordinated with the diver outputs on the Amron Air Control Systems.
Pricing advertised above is for standard 500 ft. reels. For longer continuous lengths and/or other product part numbers, please contact an Amron Representative to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Please reference the printable Manufacturer's Technical Specifications located below under the Documents Tab on this web page.
Brand Synflex Video N/A
I have tar on the outer jacket of my hose and I would like to know how to clean the hose without damaging it?The manufacturer, Synflex, recommends using mineral oil to remove the tar and then rinse with fresh water.