- Slim Profile Makes for Ease of Carry
- Non-Reflective Components for Tactical Applications
- Symmetrical Handle Design has Universal Grip
- Spear-Point Blade Offers Enhanced Tip Qualities
- Country of origin: USA
- Blade Length: 2.9 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Spear-Point or ComboEdge
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Auto Open with Safety
- Overall Length: 7.1 in.
- Closed Length: 4.2 in.
Benchmade's 3550 Auto Knife features a slim profile that makes it easy to carry. Designed especially for tactical applications, the Benchmade 3550 Auto Knife is made from non-reflective components. The black aluminum symmetrical handle design has a universal grip. Available in a plain edge, satin finish spear-point blade that offers enhanced tip qualities or a ComboEdge with BK1 black blade coating for extra stealth.
With its Auto Open mechanism, this Benchmade 3550 Auto Knife is restricted to Active Duty Military and Law Enforcement, and is federally regulated. The blade is deployed out from the handle side like traditional folding knives, but the blade is spring open assisted to a fully locked position. The Benchmade autos take full advantage of a powerful coil spring blade actuator coupled with our precisely machined taper lock mechanism, proving itself to be the most reliable system available in auto open knives. And the patented integrated safety mechanism (located on handle spine) ensures that the blade will not inadvertently deploy or close once it is locked open. Benchmade autos are precision engineered and manufactured to perform in the real world, you would be hard pressed to find a superior tool.
Brand Benchmade Video N/A