- Double action out-the-front auto
- Double edge spear-point or utility drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-slide
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with removable deep pocket carry-clip
- Integrated cleaning port
- Blade Length: 3.95 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.118 in.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Clip: Tip-Down, Black Anodized, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 8.95 in.
- Closed Length: 4.8 in.
Introducing an OTF like none-other. The Benchmade 3300 Infidel® Double Action OTF Automatic Knife is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio® style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands. Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play. Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator's fantasy come true.
Brand Benchmade Video N/A