UWS-3210, UWS-3210/D, and UWS-3220 Include
- UWC-325/P Camera and UWC-325/P/E Camera
- Dry: 6 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Wet: 3 oz. (0.08 kg)
- Depth Rating: 1000 ft. (300 m)
- Housing: Black Delrin
- Image device: 1/3 in. CCD sensor (412k pixel)
- Sensitivity: 0.001 lux at f1.4
- Resolution: 000 TV lines standard
- Video out: 1.2 Vpp, NTSC standard (PAL option)
- Power: 12 VDC at 110 ma.
- Lens: 3.6 mm, Electronic-iris
- Focus: Fixed, 4 in. to infinity
- Angle of view: 70 horizontal (in water)
- UWL-401 Light
- Dry: 7 oz. (0.20 kg)
- Wet: 3 oz. (0.10 kg)
- Depth rating: 2000 ft. (600 m)
- Housing: 6061-t6 Anodized Aluminum
- Power: 24 VDC
- Wattage: 18 watt (150 watt halogen)
- Output: 700 lux at 1 meter
- C-2301 Cable and C-2303 Cable
- Conductors: 16 ea. #22 awg, 1 RG-59 Coax
- Length: 500 ft. (150 m) standard
- Diameter: 0.35 in. (8.5 mm)
- Materials: Green polyurethane jacket
- Breaking strength: 1200 lbs.
- CON-3200 Console and CON-3200/e Console
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Size: 22 in. W x 9.5 in. H x 23 in. D (550 mm W x 240 mm H x 575 mm D)
- Power: 110 VAC/50 or 60Hz , fused at 5 amperes (CON-3200/e: 220 VAC/50 or 60Hz)
- Light control: Variable control 0-100%
- Monitor: 12 in. LCD color with audio
- Safety: Low voltage to Diver
- Connections: Front panel connections for umbilical, audio and microphone
- Recorder: NEW HDD DVR 883 format (standard on all consoles)
- 5100A/I Video Typewriter (Optional)
- 10 pages of text
- Digital control of all cameras
- UWC-325/P Camera and UWC-325/P/E Camera
The Outland Technology UWS-3210, UWS-3210/D, and UWS-3220 are complete underwater video camera systems featuring the UWC-325/p color fixed focus camera.
The UWS-3210 (NTSC Plug) and UWS-3220 (PAL Plug) contains a UWC-325P (NTSC) or UWC-325P/E (PAL): Color fixed focus camera, a UWL-401: 24VDC LED light and a DHM-60: Helmet bracket for lights. The UWS-3210 and UWS-3220 has a 500 foot cable, C-2303, that connects the camera to a CON-3200 (NTSC) or CON-3200E (PAL), which is a 250G Hard Drive "883" DVR console with 12 inch color LCD monitor, and a Integrated power supply for maximum protection. The UWS-3210 and UWS-3220 can support both power supplies, 110/220VAC, 50/60Hz. The UWS-3210 is also ANU approved with approval # 9.2.23. Any light, cable, camera, component, etc. to this system is also approved for Navy use as well.
The UWS-3210/D is a Dual System that contains 2 of each component of the UWS-3210 (NTSC) except for the console. This system contains 2 of UWC-325P (NTSC): Color fixed focus camera, 2 of UWL-401: 24VDC LED light, 2 of DHM-60: Helmet bracket for lights, 2 of C-2303: 500 foot cable that connects to the the CON-3200/D (NTSC), which is a 250G Hard Drive "883" DVR console, with 2 different power supplies and a 12 inch color LCD monitor, and a Integrated power supply for maximum protection.
We also carry all of the Outland Technology Underwater Camera Systems with a Video Typewriter, Item 5100A/I, installed. Look for any of the UWS-3210, UWS-3210/D, and UWS-3220 with a VTW attached at the end to see current pricing for these products.
Brand Outland Technology Video
Can Outland Technology install another manufacturer’s connector on their cameras and/or lights?
Yes, they can install any connector you request as long as the connector will fit on the camera or light housing. You will also have to provide a wiring diagram for the new connector that will mate with the camera system you’re planning to use with the camera or light. There will be an additional cost as well.
Can the information be transferred from the console to a flash drive?
Yes, there is a USB port on the right side of the hard drive that you can use to connect and download to your flash drive.
Is it possible to connect a cable from the console to a computer and begin recording on the computer?
Yes, you can connect the DVR Hard Drive directly to your computer. The DVR MODEL 883 will act like an external drive on your computer.
Can the console record using DVDs?
The OTI-UWS-3210 recorders to a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) that you can later transfer to a DVD.
How is the OTI-UWS-3210 video unit packaged and what is the weight and dimensions?
The video system usually ships in one container measuring 36”W X 22”H X 22”D (550 X 585 X 585 mm) and weights 90 lbs (42 kg)
What is the difference between NTSC and PAL?
NTSC and PAL are both standards for the encoding of color television signals into a single wire. NTSC is the video format that the United States, Canada and many other countries use. Europe, Australia and parts of Asia use a different format called Pal. Prior to ordering your video system or video camera, please make sure you know the proper format for your location.