- Protects air operated devices by removing liquid and solid contaminants from compressed air
- Screw-on bowl reduces maintenance time
- Can be serviced without the use of tools or removal from the air line
- Optional visual service indicator turns from green to red when the filter element needs to be cleaned or replaced
- Optional electrical service indicator also available
- Fluid: Compressed air
- Maximum pressure: 250 PSIG (17 bar)
- Operating temperature: -30° to 175°F (-34° to 80°C)*
- Particle removal: 5 μm, 25 μm, 40 μm, or 75 μm filter element
- Air quality: Within ISO 8573-1, Class 3 and Class 5 (particulates)
- Nominal bowl size: 1 quart (1 liter)
- Manual drain connection: Will fit 1/8-27 and 1/8-28 pipe thread
- Automatic drain connection: 1/8 in.
- Automatic drain operating conditions: Minimum pressure: 0.7 bar (10 PSIG) Drain opens when bowl pressure drops below 0.2 bar (3 PSIG). Minimum air flow: 1 dm3/s (2 SCFM) required to close drain.
- Body: Aluminum
- Bowl, 0,5 and 1 litre (1 pint and 1 quart US): Aluminum
- Bowl sight glass: Pyrex
- Elastomers: Neoprene and nitrile
- Filter element: 5 μm: Sintered bronze
25 μm: Sintered bronze
40 μm: Sintered bronze
75 μm: Stainless steel screen
Many more options are available for the 17 Series General Purpose Filter. Please take a look at the 2011 Amron International Catalog page in the Documents Tab, or call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 to help build your 17 Series General Purpose Filter, get a quote, and place your order today!
17 Series General Purpose Filter protects air operated devices by effectively removing the liquid and solid contaminants from compressed air. The screw on bowl reduces maintenance time and this filter can be serviced without the use of tools.
Brand Norgren Video No