- Secumar 3001 inflation mechanism
- Automatic inflation when submerged in water
- Manual inflation by pulling lanyard or by oral tube
- Lightweight comfort for improved range of motion and ventilation
- Includes mesh carry bag
- Tri-fold design repacks neatly and easily within minutes
- Provides minimum of 33.7 lbs. of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Heavy-duty nylon shell
- USCG Approved Type V inflatable PFD with Type II performance
The Stearns 1339 Manual/Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket is perfect for those who want to wear an USCG approved PFD, but do not want the uncomfortable feel of a traditional bulky foam filled life jacket. The 1339 can be activated by immersion in water, by pulling lanyard or by oral inflation. In some situations automatic inflation is preferred over manual because it will keep a person afloat even if knocked unconscious.
Re-arm kit available. See Accessories tab.
Brand Stearns Video N/A